<No subject>

Subject: <No subject>
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 11:48 -0500

"Anyone know where I can find a list of vendors for STC Orlando? Will Adobe
or Macromedia be there?"

I've looked for information on that but found nothing. I'm willing to bet Adobe
will be there. However, I'm not sure about MM. I've been to recent events
expecting them to be there, but they weren't (and I'm a high-end AW user). There
have been all sorts of rumors (they pop-up on the AW list from time-to-time)
about how MM is trying to change their solutions . . . although I don't believe
it.

I'm hoping to meet some of you at the conference next week. I plan to pull
myself away from New Smyrna beach enough to do a little socializing outside of
the sessions. So don't be startled when I introduce myself to you if I recognize
your name from this list. ;-)

Take care,

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.