Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer

Subject: Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:44:31 -0700

I meant Midst...

But I just had the water heater die and am struggling with plumbing/plumber
scheduling/husband out of town/scary monsters in the water closet/inability
to turn the damn valve that turns off the water to the heater/IESTC meeting
tonight at the same time the plumber is here issues.

And it is only 10:30am! Think of what the rest of the day can bring!

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org