Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer

Subject: Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:12:08 -0500

Back in June of '94 (I remember the day well: I had the "pleasure of getting
rear-ended for the second time in 18 months!) I heard, on the radio, the verbiage
of a lawsuit Wyle E. Coyote brought against Acme Products for all the abuse and
injuries he had suffered over the years - despite following instructions
(obviously none of them written by US!). The newscasters were laughing so hard
they had a hard time reading, and I nearly wrecked the car from laughing.

Jo Byrd