CD ROM creation software

Subject: CD ROM creation software
From: Daniel Hall <misterhall -at- prodigy -dot- net>
To: List Tech <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:40:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All:

I am currently working on the final revision of a doc that is to be
distributed in print, over the Internet, and on CD.

Since our user base is only about 50, the powers-that-be have decided that
we should burn our own CDs, and have purchased a fairly fast (8x) CD
rewriter (Hey, rewriter - that's my job!).

In any case, my question is - are any of you experienced at burning your own
CDs (for work or pleasure) and what software would you suggest? I've heard
good things about Easy CD Creator. Any other ideas?

Dan H
danhall -at- consultant -dot- com