RE: CD ROM creation software

Subject: RE: CD ROM creation software
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:08:23 -0700

Hi Dan --

I've burned a couple of CDs using Easy CD Creator. It's pretty slick.The
wizard guides you through the whole process. However... (there's always a
caveat) burning each CD took a while. (I forget how long, but I had time to
make tea, putter around, and read for a bit.) If you're doing 50 you'll be
there for a while. I don't remember the software offering any automation
(make the next 49 like this one), but don't remember clearly enough to be
sure.

-- Meg