FW: new book about html help?

Subject: FW: new book about html help?
From: Elizabeth Boulet <eboulet -at- mmrd -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:15:33 -0400

Lydia Wong [SMTP:lydiaw -at- fpoint -dot- com] wrote:
<snip>I'd like to know about a rumored book from either Cheryl Lockett
Zubak
and/or Scott Boggan. I'd heard that both of them were doing books that were
to be out this spring/summer, if I'm remembering correctly.<snip>

Rumors dispelled...
The HTML-Based Help Idea Book Zubak, Cheryl Lockett . 0964529343 .
Hardcover
The HTML Help Handbook Boggan, Scott; Zubak, Cheryl Lockett . 0964529335 .
Hardcover
Designing HTML-Based Help with RoboHELP Zubak, Cheryl Lockett; Anastasia,
Patti . 0964529319 . Paperback . 11/1/99
This book by Nancy Hickman looked interesting, as well...
Building User Assistance for Web Projects : Phenomena Properties and
Applications Hickman, Nancy/ Hakkinen, Pertti J./ Sanchez, Mabel Cristina .
0123472105 . Hardcover . 9/1/00 . CDROM

Cheers,
Elizabeth Boulet
eboulet -at- mmrd -dot- com