Re: web site or website; e-mail or email

Subject: Re: web site or website; e-mail or email
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 04:04:49 -0700

> Christi,
>
> You have just convinced me to change my e-mail and Web site ways!
>
> VERY good explanations and rationale.

Yes, excellent. I've always used e-mail and web site (and still
cringe when I see "web sight"), but I don't know why I've adopted
these conventions. I think it might have been Guy Kawasaki's "The
Computer Curmudgeon," but I'm not sure.

I did learn a few years ago, that it's not a good idea to say 'e-mail'
(or even 'email,' for that matter) to a postal employee.

Don't ask ... just trust me. :o\

--gdw