re: javascript tip for new browser window?

Subject: re: javascript tip for new browser window?
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 08:19:20 -0600

re: Popup window: does anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of the
Internet Explorer logo and text in the title bar?

Methinks there ain't no way with jscript. This means you should specify the
title. Same for Netscape, which you should test also. I'm a javascript
user and not a user of Robohelp, etc., which may be required to accomplish
this. Others could suggest.