RE: Learning C Programming Lang

Subject: RE: Learning C Programming Lang
From: "RUBOTTOM, AL" <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC -dot- COM>
To: "'C'" <kiwifur -at- excite -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:24:10 -0700

Bruce Eckel's book Thinking in C++, which many consider The Best for
learning how to think about/in OOP & C/C++, is available for *free*
download [in PDF, HTML & even PalmPilot formats!] on his web site [and from
mirror sites all around the world as well:

http://www.eckelobjects.com/

Also, his Thinking in Java, Thinking in CORBA, and many other resources,
seminars, etc.

As noted, codewarrioru.com, jobsuniversity.com & many other sites offer free
courses in programming & other subjects, and there are many reasonably
priced offerings, like the one cited from Waite Group.
This here distance learning &/or web-based learning thing is coming on
strong & the choices are abundant!