Re: Document page size

Subject: Re: Document page size
From: Jean-Daniel_Gross -at- Millipore -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:03:46 +0200

Hello Aoidin,

I'm in France, half part of my time of technical writer is to collect
User's Manuals and Technical Documentation regarding all major components
installed on our large (customized) equipments, it will become part of our
documentation we supply to the end user.

For consistency, I convert everything in A4 format so it looks nice in the
books, generally 1 set of documentation ends by 6 binders !
I'm agree that A4 looks sometimes a little bit wide and A5 is too small,
however I suggest to select a format between both where however it is
possible to enlarge to A4 proportion wise, why not 24x17 cm (scale 1.25% on
Xerox).

Best regards.
Jean-Daniel Gross