RE: Take this engineer and shove it

Subject: RE: Take this engineer and shove it
From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:03:12 -0400

Andrew said:

>4. Know the answers to questions before you ask them.

Then what is the point of asking the questions? Isn't that a waste of my
time and the engineer's? I understand your underlying meaning, I think, and
I agree that we should research the answers to our questions and find out as
much as we can before we bother an engineer with a moronic question, but
sometimes asking a moronic question and getting a somewhat decent answer is
what it takes to move forward on a project. And that allows you to
accomplish #10, getting the job done.

Megan E. Rock
Technical Writer, Product Information
FANUC Robotics North America, Inc.
Voice: 1-248-377-7948
Fax: 1-248-377-7363
E-mail: megan -dot- rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com
Web: http://www.fanucrobotics.com