Multi-threaded PDF

Subject: Multi-threaded PDF
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 02:14:01 -0400

I got this blurb from a newsletter I'm on and thought it may interest a few
on the list.

Got PDF?
Form-fill, paint, merge, encrypt, print, and even convert HTML, MS Office
documents and your existing reports to PDF, all with the only comprehensive,
server licensed, multi-threaded PDF solution on the market: activePDF. Visit
http://www.asp101.com/misc/goto.asp?name=nf12_pdf today and find out why
Kinkos, BMW, Levi Strauss, fatbrain.com, Boeing, NASA, USDA and hundreds
more have chosen activePDF as their dynamic PDF solution.
http://www.asp101.com/misc/goto.asp?name=nf12_pdf

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help