OT: Conference post mortem

Subject: OT: Conference post mortem
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:49 -0500

Jo Byrd wrote:

"the Sunday night reception was good"

Yea, that magician was great. I was the guy up front he asked to stand up and
take off his shoe (as if the $100 bill he took from that woman was in my shoe).
Honestly, I'm glad it wasn't in there. Would have messed with my mind too much.
;-)

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.