RE: hyphen or en-dash?

Subject: RE: hyphen or en-dash?
From: "Sherman, Bryan" <BSherman -at- synchrony -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:15:52 -0400

Thanks for the heads-up on that. I found info at:
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=485P3Q6IUE&;
mscssid=XSG7JWBV66SR2H9V0017QUWAX6SNBAP9&srefer=&isbn=0201885980

They have a TOC. Unfortunately, for me, they don't have the PC version yet.
Although given the lack of "value-add" in the PC flavor of her previous, it
would probably still be worth the purchase to us PC-types.