shareware

Subject: shareware
From: chasity mcwilliams <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:52:57 -0700

I probably should have been more clear. I work
for the University of Georgia. My job title is
actually Computer Lab and Resource Manager. The
Resource part makes me responsible for all of the
documentation that comes from our lab (mainly the
documentation has to do with training). My
department cannot see a justification for buying
me professional tools for documentation as (in
their opinion) MS Word works just fine. What I
have been unable to convey to them is that Word
(while its a great tool for what it is) henders
more than it helps. I can and will continue using
Word to create these things, but I thought if
there were anyway for me to get my hands on a
tool that would make the job easier...

"I quote John Lennon 'I don't believe in the Beatles I just
beleive in me.' Interesting point after all he was the walrus.
I could be the Walrus...I'd still have to bum rides off people
---Ferris Bueller

----
chasity mcwilliams
chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu