Re: Not Technical Enough

Subject: Re: Not Technical Enough
From: "Ed Hanson" <edhanson -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: "Mike Stockman" <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:42:10 -0600

Mike,

While I agree with you in principle, that that is how things should happen,
I have seen enough of corporate bungling to know that decisions like who
they keep and who they let go are rarely based on sound logical, rational
thinking.

Ed Hanson

|Thanks for condescending... not too many people on this list will do so,
|and I've recently felt a lack.
|
|Your "prediction" is based on exactly what, that happened in the past?
|Has there been some wholesale purge of tech. writers I haven't noticed in
|15 years in the industry?
|
|I do recall that, around a decade ago, there was a general series of
|"company downsizing" that resulted in both talented and untalented people

|----->Mike