Re: how to bill client for short-term project?

Subject: Re: how to bill client for short-term project?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Maryann Short <maryannshort -at- juno -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 19:36:54 -0400

Maryann,

I bill 50% up front before I even start work. Once that's in the bank,
I begin, draw from it to work, and bill finally on the last day of the
project. If they can afford to subcontract, they can afford my terms.
If not, I need to know that before I start.
--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

"The world we have created today...