Tips on an Acrobat Documentation project

Subject: Tips on an Acrobat Documentation project
From: R Kar <Ramonakar -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 16:52:52 -0500

Hi Folks,

I am doing a student documentation project on Adobe Acrobat (version 4).
I will be documenting basic functions of this program for an audience of
technical communication students.
e.g. Creating a PDF, Building a Table of Contents (bookmarks), Adding links and
annotations.
I would appreciate any tips/information that will help me in my task analysis
for these functions.
I also need input on any problems you've experienced with the above functions.
If you are a student and have worked with Acrobat, which functions of this
program did you find most useful?

Thanks
Ramona Kar
ramonakar -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net