Re: Other Clients from Hell

Subject: Re: Other Clients from Hell
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:37:28 -0400

At 12:27 PM 06/07/2000 -0500, Jo Francis Byrd wrote:
>I don't think Scottie's talking about a situation where
>he disagrees with the corporate philosophy, An-
>drew. I think he's talking about a situation where the
>new owners were doing things that might not be
>illegal but are darn sure immoral and unethical.

Yes -- MANY THANKS. And, actually, they were illegal, since the reports used to enable the company to go public were not exactly based upon straight accounting.

I greatly appreciate your help, and fully agree with your response ... I had just wondered if there was something I had overlooked, and thus another way to handle the situation.

Thanks again.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)