Re: Client from Hell redux

Subject: Re: Client from Hell redux
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: Gwen Thomas <GThomas -at- PaySys -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:12:12 -0500

Gwen, what IF the contractor/consultant wasn't from a firm, but independent, and
in your contract with them that didn't specifically state that they were "not
allowed" security?

It seems to me that what Andrew did was proactive. He got the job done, that's
what he was supposed to do. Why would you get lawyers involved? Lawyers should
only be involved if he was distributing secure information, but it appears he
wasn't.

Michele
--
michele e. davis