RE: Finder's fee

Subject: RE: Finder's fee
From: jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:28:58 -0700

Most high tech companies in Silicon Valley nowadays include a finder's fee
for just about any employee. How much varies from company to company.
Also, a company may or may not give different amounts of money for different
types of employees. My company, however, gives the same amount for any
employee, including tech writers. (And it's actually pretty high, too,
compared to most Silicon Valley companies.)

I haven't brought in anyone here yet, but my coworkers have and they have
gotten money once the employee was employed for a certain amount of time, I
think a month and a half. (Now, if only I could get them to give me
some...)

Jennie Smith
jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com
Informatica Corporation