Re: Word Gripe

Subject: Re: Word Gripe
From: "Amy Probst" <amy -at- amyprobst -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:32:43 -0500

I missed the original question on this, but here's my two cents (I have Word 97):

Insert, Picture, From File. Now the picture is in my document. To allow me to choose the "Float over text" option, I must first double click on the picture, opening it up. I don't do anything in there -- just open and close. Now, a right click on the picture offers a new menu item; proceed as follows: Picture Object, Convert, click the "Float over text" check box.

All set! Please pardon my less-than-perfect instructions, and feel free to email me for a better explanation.

Hope this helps,

Amy :)
me -at- amyprobst -dot- com
"It's so hard to work in groups when you're omnipotent."
- Q, Star Trek: TNG

Previous by Author: Re: Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??
Next by Author: Re: Metaphors
Previous by Thread: Re: Word gripe
Next by Thread: "A TW in Montreal"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads