RE: Printers

Subject: RE: Printers
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:38:26 -0400

Nope, I don't. Do you need PostScript (real PostScript not clonescript)?
Also, be aware that you will have a devil of a time calibrating the color
and keeping it calibrated. Plus, costs of printing will be high. I assume
you are just printing drafts for proofs that require no real color accuracy.

In the past, I have had good (yet expensive) luck with Tektronix (owned now
by Xerox): http://www.tektronix.xerox.com.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com