RE: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: RE: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: "Michele Marques" <mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:07:26 -0400

"Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com> writes that he is surprised
to see trip reports focussed on individual presentations, rather on
benefits to the company.

Trip reports can be of either sort - it depends on the attendee and
the audience. For example, I expect a junior employee to focus on
individual presentations and maybe to pick up on some general
trends at the conference. Hopefully, the junior employee will come
back with ideas to apply to work, but will probably come from
specific sessions.

Although I would expect a more senior employee to come back
with short and long-term ideas to benefit the company, I would not
necessarily expect these ideas to mentioned on a report posted to

- Michele

Michele Marques
Lead Technical Communicator, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280