RE: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: RE: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:04:51 -0700

Chuck Martin <CMartin -at- SERENA -dot- com> wrote:

>I disagree with not passing handouts out before speaking at conference
>sessions.

When I started teaching, an old hand told me: always give them
something to doodle on. Otherwise, the ones who aren't interested
will start talking or otherwise disrupting the class. :-)

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"And if they waste nothing, they can keep their little pile,
And if they say nothing, they will not be on file,
And if they see nothing, no one shall see them,
No one will take down their name."
- Oysterband, "Flatlands"