Re: Structure vs. Substance?

Subject: Re: Structure vs. Substance?
From: "Jason A. Czekalski" <topsidefarm -at- mva -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L digest <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:05:43 -0700

Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net> wrote:

<< I have NEVER in 12 years
of college (1 BA, 1 MA and 1 MFA) written an outline BEFORE creating any

writing. >>

Where did you go to school? In just about every major project I ever did
in college, the outline was a graded part of the project.It usually
carried enough weight to make it difficult to pass the course if it
wasn't handed in. And it was usually due very early in the project.

I guess that some colleges just don't require much in the line of real
work from their students these days.

Jason