where's my font?

Subject: where's my font?
From: "Benzi Schreiber" <benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com>
To: "techwhirl" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:31:38 +0200

(Also posted to Frameusers)

I just discovered that my system doesn't contain the Helvetica font. I have
Frame and ATM installed, but can't seem to find Helvetica anywhere -- not on
the Frame/ATM CD, not in the Fonts menu of the Control Panel.

Can someone please tell me what's happening? Do I have to download the font
from somewhere?

TIA

Benzi Schreiber
Technical Communications