RE: Incorporated: Information Needed

Subject: RE: Incorporated: Information Needed
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:59:32 -0600

re: I want to start my own business (eventually) and I would like to know
how one becomes "Incorporated."

The answer is ... see an attorney. S/he will advise whether you should and
what it will cost and will do it for you. S/he will also likely note you
will have the opportunity to pay income tax not only on the salary the
corporation pays you but also on the "profit" the corporation obtains, i.e.
two tax filings. This is not professional advice.