Re: Incorporated: Information Needed

Subject: Re: Incorporated: Information Needed
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:51:52 -0500

I agree with Mike, I'm sitting here thinking about what lurker Lief said to me
about getting sued, and I'm thinking WHO would sue me? If anything they would
just diminsh my advance for not getting a book done on time, but all my work is
conducted with my own equipment, and in my contract (drawn up by a lawyer, not
some cheesy legal doc. from the bookstore) I state no liability for any problems
because of my documentation, now granted I don't write documentation for power
tools where I suggest vivisizing anything...

Michele

sheesh, no the site's not done, I do work ya'know:
http://www2.bitstream.net/~mdavis