RE: User Names + Joe Bloggs Screen Shots

Subject: RE: User Names + Joe Bloggs Screen Shots
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: 'Ead Ni Domhnaill' <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:36:45 -0700

In my screen shots, I usually use the names of employees. Everyone usually
gets a kick out of seeing their name in print. I've also used names of pets
before too. I never thought of using famous dead people; that sounds like a
good idea too.

Christi Carew
RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.