RE: Chicken and the Egg

Subject: RE: Chicken and the Egg
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy_skau -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:02:31 +0530

The chicken and egg metaphor is based on a faulty premise.

The egg cannot hatch on its own, and the hen cannot lay a fertilised egg without a rooster in the neighbourhood.

Our arguments on the structure vs content is like so much chickenshit. All most of us are saying is: "I'm gonna talk with my ears closed, and my brain logged out."

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct