Tech Writer screening questions)

Subject: Tech Writer screening questions)
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Win Day <winday -at- home -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:30:24 -0400

Marc,

I've heard lots of other freelance artists say this too. I wonder if
it's a liability issue. Does incorporation or agency coverage offer a
more "secure" contact for corporations? Is it easier to sue an
incorporated entity than a person? Do they see unincorporated
freelancers as fly-by-night or amateurs? No one has ever insisted that
I incorporate, but I'm wondering what the benefits or issues are...

Thanks for raising the question.
--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com