Template Question

Subject: Template Question
From: Queen <queen-1 -at- iname -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:18:15 -0400

Hello,

I need to create a template that contains some style formats, graphics and a
table.

What I want to know is once I create the template and then create some documents
that are based off of that template, how do I set up the template so that when I
make changes to the template, I can open up the documents (that were created
based on that template) and have them pick up the styles, graphics or table
changes that were made to the template.

Thanks
Indera