FW: STC Conference in Orlando

Subject: FW: STC Conference in Orlando
From: "Evans, Amy M." <AEvans -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "1-TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:21:10 -0400

Just to give all of you who are interested, a heads up. . .

I have sent an e-mail message to the presenter of the "Maintaining Document
Standards: Creating House Style Guides, Style Sheets, and Grids for Paper
and Online Technical Publications," expressing interest in obtaining a copy
of his presentation.

I will post any information that he gives me!!

Thanks,
Amy : )