Re: Tech Writer screening questions)

Subject: Re: Tech Writer screening questions)
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:50:16 -0700

"Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com> wrote:

>I highly recommend 'playing the Delaware game.'

I might add: incorporation in Delaware is a popular route for
non-Americans, too. A corporate lawyer tells me that
incorporation in Delaware is much smoother and faster than any of
the alternatives if you're dealing from outside the USA.

Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"Sing Oak and Ash and Thorn,
All on a Midsummer's Morn,