recommend a book on Framemaker

Subject: recommend a book on Framemaker
From: Indrani Neogi <indrani -at- usa -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:58:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everybody,
I am very new to tech whril, i'm doing a course in Technical Writing and
very soon on the verge of completing it this summer. Hence i am looking for
job, while going through the job descriptions i noticed that most of
companies prefer Framemaker to document manual. I did my school projects all
in word and i know nothing about Framemaker.
I'm planning to learn Framemaker at home, i did install the Framemaker 5.5
borrowing it from one of my friend, now can anyone suggest a good book on
Framemaker 5 for a complete novice like me.
Regards,
Indrani.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com