Globally applying Word styles

Subject: Globally applying Word styles
From: Mark Dempsey <dempseys3 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWRL <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have several docs in an old-style template that I'd
like to update in a new-style template. (Word 97). I'm
used to Frame's style import utility that updates all
styles (tags) at one fell swoop.

Word, on the other hand, appears to want me to confirm
every single updated Heading 1 rather than simply
applying the template. I've attached the new template,
and believe those styles now reside in the new
document, but is there any way I can simply push a
button and update all the styles?

If I detach the template later, will the styles
revert.

TIA,

=====
--