Re: venting)) Recruiting Story (was: question about recruiters (plus a little venting))

Subject: Re: venting)) Recruiting Story (was: question about recruiters (plus a little venting))
From: lorindah -at- sprynet -dot- com
To: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:47:48 -0400

There are recruiters who represent reputable agencies. With a few questions, you can discover which is which.
* They will ask you in for an interview BEFORE they ever send your resume anywhere.
* You will approve any company to which your resume is sent.
* Confidential job searches remain confidential.
* They will offer benefits and personal service to assist you in your career.

Yes, I have become a recruiter, since the hours suit my family life better than the tech writer positions I was finding. Try adding a "no recruiters" note to your resume, if you wish to avoid agencies.

Lorinda