OT: Quark anomaly - wrong cursors

Subject: OT: Quark anomaly - wrong cursors
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the OT, but I'm readjusting to Quark after a
5 year break... and this time it's on Windows, not a
Mac...

I'm using Quark 4 on Windows 2000, and I'm noticing
that my cursor picks up the style of the first tool I
use, and then it never changes until I restart Quark.
It's just a small annoyance factor, as I have to try
using the zoom cursor to select a text insertion
point, for example.

Anyone know if this is a bug, or what may cause Quark
to behave in this way?

- Bill

http://mail.yahoo.com/