Re: Recruiter Question: Clear Point

Subject: Re: Recruiter Question: Clear Point
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "Jim Lynch" <jim -at- jimlynch -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:39:57 -0400

Of all the agencies I worked with in over 13 years of hiring and being
hired, Clear Point is the only one that *doesn't* merit the description
"blood-sucking weasels." They don't always have the clue I'd want them to
(but hey, who does, myself included?), but they're honest,
well-intentioned, and usually get the job done.

Hope this helps,
----->Mike

On 6/26/00 1:12 PM, Jim Lynch (jim -at- jimlynch -dot- com) wrote:

>Since we're sharing recruiting war stories, I thought I'd ask about this
>here. I just got a call from a recruiter in Boston at a Company called
>Clear Point. Just wanted to know if anyone had had any experience with
>them.
>
>Their URL is http://www.clearpnt.com/index1.htm.

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman