Re: SUMMARY: Re: "Print on demand" and "Docutech"

Subject: Re: SUMMARY: Re: "Print on demand" and "Docutech"
From: "Sierra Godfrey" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:02:46 -0700

Perhaps in light of this thread some of you can help me:
I am preparing a manual to go to print, and I am sending our printers PDF files, properly distilled according to their Docuprint specs. But my color photos do not come out in color in the PDF! This is really irritating, and I can't figure out what I'm doing that makes them black and white. ANy suggestions? In Distiller, my settings for compression are all unchecked. If the answer is to check them, to what dpi do I set them?

Sierra

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com