RE: Lotus Screen Cam

Subject: RE: Lotus Screen Cam
From: salatas <salatas -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "'Ginger Moskowitz'" <ginger -at- aatech -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:20:16 -0600

Ginger Moskowitz wrote:

Is anyone using Lotus Screen Cam to make short software demos that can be
run from a WinHelp file? (demonstrating how to perform tasks in the
software)
I looked into this product and MacroMedia Director, and Director is much
more complicated.
Is Screen Cam a good product?

Response:

I have not yet embedded any movies in my WinHelp files, but I use ScreenCam
all the time to record SME demos for my own documentation development
purposes. ScreenCam is cheap and very easy to use.

Salette Latas
salatas -at- micron -dot- com