RE: HTML-help help: where do I start?

Subject: RE: HTML-help help: where do I start?
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- teleport -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, John Locke wrote:

> What you say is absolutely true for a web site. However, HTML Help uses only
> Internet Explorer 4 or 5 (or later). It cannot use Netscape, Opera, or
> anything else. IE is a requirement for HTML Help.

Busted--I forgot the nature of the thread, and I use the Word plug-in for
other (non-help) purposes.

Sorry for the noise.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites, intranets, help systems,
and other HTML documents.

Includes support for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexing, too!