RE: Recruiter Question: Clear Point

Subject: RE: Recruiter Question: Clear Point
From: "Jim Lynch" <jim -at- jimlynch -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 01:05:58 -0400

Funny you should mention that rate. Somebody called me today (different
recruiter) with a job at $50 per hour and I said that it had to be at least
in the $75 range. So she said they'd submit my resume to the company at
that rate. Any pitfalls I need to watch out for here?

I'll be in touch with the other recruiter (Clearpoint) next week. Same deal
goes for them in terms of the price, I'm not going below that here in
Boston.

Jim Lynch
Content and Community Management Services
http://www.jimlynch.com
ICQ: 3209298