Checking for technical accuracy

Subject: Checking for technical accuracy
From: Sona Mehta <sona -dot- mehta -at- haysmt -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:51:05 +0100

Hello Everybody,

I was wondering what do most of you do to ensure that the documents
you produce are technically accurate.

Technical review by the developers is one way I know of but in the real
world, the developer you want is no longer with your company or has now
assumed some other role. What helps you to write a technically accurate
document ( Eg Programmer's Manual) in the first place?

Is a sign off the most common way of saying that