Re: RE: HTML help: HTML editors

Subject: Re: RE: HTML help: HTML editors
From: chasity mcwilliams <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:47:30 -0600

I like Homesite or Dreamweaver. Mainly because both allow
really easy access to HTML. If I am impatient trying to
get the program to do something, I can just go in and code
it by hand. I also like the fact that neither does
anything strange to the code. Although, I have heard that
DreamWeaver 3 does-I haven't had a chance to play with it
though so I don't know.

chas

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:47:07 -0400 "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)"
<curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com> wrote:

> I have Front Page for quite some time. 2000 does a better
> job of NOT trashing script than previous versions. It also
> has an easy to access html view. If you need it, the site
> management functionality is fairly impressive, but works
> best with IIS.
>
> I still use mostly Notepad for ASP and pages with a great
> deal of JavaScript, however.

> Curtis Ward curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com

"You're not dying, you just can't think of anything
good to do."
-Ferris B.

chasity mcwilliams
chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu