Re: Page Layout

Subject: Re: Page Layout
From: Kim Wallace <KWallace -at- stewart -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:24:04 -0500

----------------snipped---------------

Can anyone point me to a reference for learning about page
layout? I'm not looking for any software. I just want to
know what constitutes good or bad page layout for print. I
understand that there should not be too much crowded on a
page. I also realize that objects on a page shouldn't just
"float in space" with nothing unifying them. I would like
to know specifically how to look for no-no's in a printed
page layout.
I apologize for being a newbie.

Chastity:

Robin Williams' "The Non-Designer's Design Book" was a good resource for me
to learn the basics of design. Peachpit Press is the publisher.

And never apologize for being a newbie :-)

Good luck

Kim Wallace
Landata Systems
713.625.8276