RE: Interviews From Heck

Subject: RE: Interviews From Heck
From: rebecca rachmany <rebecca -at- COMMERCEMIND -dot- com>
To: 'Jeff Hanvey' <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 11:27:55 +0200

Another moral:

If you feel like everything is going wrong on that day, go to the nearest
pay phone and make a socially acceptable excuse, and re-schedule for the
next day or for later that day. I don't have this happen to me frequently,
but if I get up in the morning and get some bad omens, like not having the
proper clothing to wear or having my samples messed up by the
dog/cat/child/cleaning lady, I *postpone* my client meetings or job
interviews. They never find out what you looked like on the day you didn't
show up. I've never lost a job because I had to postpone a meeting (though
it could happen, but in the case you described, um, it's hard to think of a
worse outcome).

BTW, my theory about the shoes is that the person had an unspeakable medical
condition that required her to go barefoot.

Rebecca Rachmany
Commercemind
PO Box 920, Kfar Saba 44109
972-9-7642000 x217