Antwort: font size in TOC

Subject: Antwort: font size in TOC
From: kerstin -dot- molthagen -at- etas -dot- de
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:39:55 +0200

Hi Peter!

>how do you make the page numbers at the end of each TOC entry
>all appear the same size? [...] i can change them all manually, but how
>do I change them so that they all appear at 10pt when the TOC is
>generated. [...]

At my company, we have created templates for the TOCs which contain special
paragraph types for the various TOC entries, e.g. heading_1TOC. These
contain the same font size for all entries as well as the desired
indentation for each level.

After creating a new TOC, I import the formats from an existing one, and
update the new one. After that, everything looks fine.
Ciao,
Kerstin