Re: SMEs

Subject: Re: SMEs
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 04:04:38 -0700

"Alex Silbajoris" <alsilba -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

(*snip*)

> When I left that place there were several entire departments not on
speaking
> terms with each other.

(*snip*)

Ouch --!

I'm a relative newbie to this field ... and I know for sure this
office politics stuff didn't come up during my training --!

Obviously, it needs to be addressed in training ... but reading
stories like Alex's, politics seems to be one of those "entropy"
situations -- you know, where you can't win, can't even break even,
and can't get out of the game.

--gdw

Obligatory .sig:

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous!"
--Lefty